Hello, Heidi here to share a blog project with you. I have made a small snow globe hanging ornament using
'We Six Cats'
It's a great little feline stamp, which I cannot stop stamping up and colouring in. I have made a few of these little bottles for our tree. I have moved the snowflake round slightly, so that you can see the little cat peeping out. They make great little gifts too.
I have listed products used and instructions below.
We Six Cats Stamp Set
Craft Glass Bottle
Brown and Red/White Baker's Twine
Two small bells
One small snowflake charm
White card scrap
Rich Cocoa Memento Inkpad
Snow Globe Instructions :
(1) Onto white card, stamp up cat image, colour in.
(2) Cut out one of the cat images.
(3) Stick cat image inside glass bottle using glossy accents, hold until set.
(4) Poor in the glitter covering the glossy accents and bottom of image.
(5) Place stopper in top of bottle, glue into place.
(6) Tie bakers twine together, add bells and snowflake
(7) Attach twine to bottle, hang on your tree.
I do hope you have enjoyed my little Christmas project today.