Hi all, it's Lynsey here to share some Christmas inspiration with you today. This gorgeous stamp comes free with the first issue of the Little Claire Magazine,
Free stamp with Little Claire Magazine
Merry Christmas Sentiment Stamp - Little Claire - Dinkie Text Merry Christmas
Dovecraft Krafty Christmas Papers
Brown Memento Ink
Black Memento Ink
Circle and Scalloped Circle Spellbinders Dies
MFT Banner Die
Memory Box Twilight Snowflakes Die
1. Stamp the image onto neenah cardstock using black memento ink and colour with copic markers.
2. Die cut the image into a circle. Die cut a scalloped circle from red cardstock and mount the coloured image on to it.
3. Cut a piece of red cardstock to cover the base of the card leaving a small border all the way round.
4. Matt and layer a piece of the patterned paper onto the red cardstock. Cut a second piece of patterned paper and attach lengthways across.
5. Attach a piece of ribbon accross the centre of the patterned paper and then attach to the card base.
6. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment on the patterned paper in the bottom right hand corner using the brown ink.
6. Die cut a piece of patterned paper and attach to the centre of the card base. Next attach the coloured image to the banner
7. Add a bow with a snowflake and button in the centre to finish.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x