It's Mags here with a new digi stamp project. Today I have used the cute Christmas Scotties with Cracker image which can be found here.
At Christmas I enjoy making my own table decorations etc. As soon as I saw this image I thought it would be perfect for making cracker shaped place cards.
Christmas Scotties with Cracker digi stamp
Promarkers for colouring the image
Step by Step
1. Print out the digi image to fit onto a piece of white card measuring 5.5cm x 12cm. Lisa has done a great tutorial here on how to resize and print your digi images using Word.
2. Colour the image using promarkers or any colouring medium of your choice.
3. Trim the white card with the image on into the shape of a christmas cracker and then mount onto some black card.
4. Trim around the black card into the cracker shape leaving a small border showing.
5. Mount this onto white card which has been folded and trim around leaving a small border.
6. Add a ribbon bow to the top corner and some pearls along the top and bottom of the cracker.
I hope you like this project and are inspired to have a go at something similar.