Tuesday 16 December 2014

With all the Christmas activities...

...we have overlooked announcing the lucky winner of our competition last week to win a set of our December club stamps 'Man of My Dreams'

This is such a super set of stamps - perfect for those difficult male cards - for instance my brother loves his garden, Carol's hubby is always doing some sort of DIY and there has been many a time that Steve has been my Knight in Shining Armour (even if it's a cup of tea first thing in the morning!)

Anyway, our lucky winner is: Debra Kenworthy who says I'd definitely send my hubby a card with the knight in shining armour on it as he's no good at DIY or gardening but he's looked after me so much in the last twelve months through the loss of my mum, two operations, one an emergency op, and a relapse of my MS. He is my carer but he's also my husband, best friend and my knight in shining armour. Debra x

Well done Debra, please contact Gill with your details and we will send this super set of stamps to you.

designed by Shary

designed by Marianne

designed by Gaynor
Little Claire xxx



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my entry, it means a lot to me. Debra x

    ReplyDelete