Hello and welcome to our Monday project, Little Claire Likes!
If you have finished your Christmas cards and are looking forward to bright summer days, our featured stamp set today will be just right for you.
Today, we are sharing a project using the gorgeous
It is such a beautiful set of stamps and flourishes and the sentiment fits perfectly into the set, 'If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies'.
We are offering this useful set at the special price of £6.50 (usually £8.50) until Thursday 4th December or whilst stocks are available HERE.
Here is Heidi's card for today, using the set. She has used some lovely bright green dotty paper and some green and pink tones on the butterflies.
Product List :
Green Card, Promakers & brown pearls from stash
Double-sided tape and sticky pads
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a piece of green card to fit white card blank.
(2) Cut a piece of green dotty paper to fit the green card mat.
(3) Stamp flourish over edges of paper.
(4) Stamp up sentiment onto right hand side of paper.
(5) Cut an oblong of green card the length of the card blank.
(6) Cut a piece of white card to fit the oblong, stamp up one of the flourishes from the set using the 'Rich Cocoa' memento inkpad.
(7) Ink edge of white card pieces.
(8) Stick these pieces down, as shown above.
(9) Onto white card, stamp up large butterfly and dragonfly images.
(10) Colour in, cut out and place over white strip using sticky pads.
(11) Place four brown pearls into corners of card.
We do hope you have enjoyed our project today, please do grab your stamp sets at the reduced price while stocks last.
The Little Claire Team