Welcome to another weekly project. Each week our design team member, Heidi shares a project with you using one of our favourite stamps.
This week is the turn of 'Rainy Days', a girly stamp set complete with a set of wellie boots! These little wellie's can be brought separately from the 'Dinkies' section of stamps - HERE.
Heidi has made a really girly card using the stamps with some lovely papers from a First Edition paper pack - 'Bella Rose'.
You can buy this cute little stamp HERE at the special price of £3.50 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 28th August or whilst stocks last.
Products Used :
Turquoise & Pink Card
Promarkers : Denim Blue, Pastel Blue, Pastel Beige, Tan and Putty.
Double-sided tape and glue pen
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a square of 14.5 x 14.5cms of turquoise card and a smaller square of paper, stick together.
(2) Cut an oblong of pink card and a smaller one of pink striped paper, stick together.
(3) Stick both down onto the card blank, inking all edges.
(4) Stamp up main image onto white card, matt onto turquoise card.
(5) Stamp up image onto different pieces of paper, cut out and stick to main image.
(6) Stamp up 'Wellie' image onto another piece of white card.
(7) Stamp up 'Wellies' onto three scrap paper pieces, cut out and stick to image.
(8) Cut two small strips of pink striped paper, attach to back of image.
(9) Stamp up sentiment onto front of image, sideways.
(10) Stick elements together as shown.
(11) Add two pearls to top left and bottom right of card.
Thank you for visiting our blog today, we do hope you have enjoyed our Monday project.
The Little Claire Team