Good morning and welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes' - Monday project.
This week, Heidi has made an acetate Christmas card with kraft and black card and a black StazOn inkpad using another great Christmas favourite Stamp, 'Silhouette Manger'
It is available to purchase at the special price of £3.50 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 21st August or whilst stocks last.
It's a great stamp to make quick and easy Christmas cards and stamps up really well onto acetate.
Products Used :
Black Bazzill card
A4 Acetate SheetS
Strong Double-sided tape
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut 3cms off of one edge of the kraft card blank and then cut card again, leaving 3cms at the top of the card blank.
(2) Cut an acetate square to measure, 15cms x 15cms.
(3) Centrally, stamp up 'Silhouette Manger' image onto acetate, leave to dry.
(4) Cut a square from black card to measure, 14.5cms x 14.5cms.
(5) Cut a kraft square, 14cms x 14cms and stick to black square and into card.
(6) Cut two black oblongs, 2.5cms x 14.5cms and two of kraft, 2cms x 14cms.
(7) Stamp up star element of stamp over both kraft pieces, leave to dry.
(8) Using double-sided tape, stick acetate piece to top flap of card.
(9) Cut another oblong of kraft card, stick second black/kraft oblong down to card piece.
(10) Stick to bottom of acetate, this will balance card.
(11) Stamp up sentiment 'Unto us a child is born' onto kraft card, matt onto black card.
(12) Stick sentiment centrally to bottom piece.
We do hope you have enjoyed Heidi's project today, thank you for stopping by the blog.
The Little Claire Team