Good morning and welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes', where we showcase a new or favourite stamp set from our range at a reduced price.
Today, is the turn of 'Footballing Hedgehogs'. A great little stamp, ideal for male themed cards for any age. Heidi has also used the 'Manphabet' stamp set and has spelt out 'GOAL', colouring in the letters with Promarker's.
You can snap up 'Footballing Hedgehogs' stamp at the special price of £3.50 (normally £4.50) until Thursday, 8th May or whilst stocks last. You can visit the website HERE.
Products Used :
Promarker's Used : Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Sandstone, Caramel, Almond, Putty, Pear Green, Spice, Khaki and Ice Grey I
- £1.70 per pen
Bo Bunny Paper from stash
Bazzill Bling from stash
Grass & Banner dies from stash
Sticky Tape and sticky pads
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a piece of blue Bazzill Bling to measure : 14.5cms x 14.5cms.
(2) Cut a piece of the 'Bo Bunny' paper to measure 14cms x 14cms, stick to blue card.
(3) Cut a smaller piece of card : 9cms x 5cms and a piece of the other side of the paper as shown.
(4) Stamp up image onto white card, back with a piece of blue card, colour in. Edge with inkpad along with card blank.
(5) Die cut a piece of grass from green card, stick to front of image.
(6) Stamp up a small sentiment to top corner of card.
(7) Stamp up 'GOAL' using 'Manphabet' stamp set, colour in and cut out.
(8) Stick card and papers down onto white card blank.
(9) Die cut three small 'Banners' from blue card and paper, stick to back of image.
(10) Stick all elements down, raising letters onto small sticky pads.
Hope you have enjoyed our project today using our very cute 'Hedgehogs'.
The Little Claire Team