Good morning, it's my turn (Heidi) to share a project today.
I have used the sweet set 'Babies are such a nice way to start people', to make a quick little tag using kraft card and baby papers.
Here is my tag :
Here is a list of products that I have used :
Little Claire 'Babies .....' stamp set
White Stamping card
Craft Creations 'Blue Check Paper'
Momento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad
Tim Holtz 'Weathered Clock' die
Piece of blue ribbon
Piece of white/blue baker's twine
Tools : Scissors, double-sided tape and sticky foam pads.
Here is how I made the tag :
(1) Cut a tag shape from kraft card. Mine measures : 16cms x 8cms.
(2) Edge with inkpad and make a hole in top centrally.
(3) Cut a piece of blue check paper, edge with inkpad and stick down onto tag.
(4) Onto kraft card, stamp up bear image and cut out.
(5) Onto check paper. Stamp up hat, big and outfit images, cut out and edge with inkpad.
(6) Die-cut clock image out of blue card, stick centrally to front of tag.
(7) Stamp up sentiment 'Babies are such a nice way to start people', onto white stamping card, matt onto blue card.
(8) Stick elements down onto tag as shown.
(9) Thread ribbon through tag top and tie a bow using baker's twine.
(10) Add brown pearls.
I do hope you have enjoyed my little tag project today.
You can pop over to the website HERE, should you wish to treat yourself to this cute little stamp set.
Heidi & The Little Claire Team