Today, we are featuring the stamp set 'At Home' which comes with three great little sentiments and a lovely stamp, just right for a new home or a new start card. Just right for the new year coming or a pending move in 2014.
You can purchase this special stamp at the great price of £5.50 (normally £7.50) for the next four days, or whilst stocks last.
Heidi has made an elegant card using some of the images from the set as shown. She has listed the products used and some instructions on how the card was made.
Products Used :
Promarkers : Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Dusky Rose, Pear Green & Ice Grey I
(From stash : Paper, cream ric-rac ribbon, flower die & large pearls)
Card Instructions :
(1) Onto an oblong of white stamping cardstock stamp up image and colour in.
(2) Stamp up sentiment 'Home is where the heart is' onto bottom of image.
(3) Cut an oblong of cream card and stick image down onto it, ink edges of all pieces,.
(4) Cut a large square of cream card, measuring : 13.5 x 13.5cms and another from the paper : 13cms x 13cms, stick together and down onto card.
(5) Cut cream ric-rac twice, stick down onto card.
(6) Cover with image and stick down.
(7) Die-cut, four small 'Hellebore' flowers, ink edges and stick down.
(8) Tie a bow from ric-rac, stick to side of image.
(9) Add a large pearl to bow and to centre of flowers.
There will be another 'Little Claire Likes' shared next Monday, 30th December, so do pop along then.
The Little Claire Team