Good morning! It's my turn (Georgina) for the weekly blog project. For my card I have used the lovely Armfuls of Wishes stamp and given it a Christmas theme. You wouldn't think of this stamp as a Christmas stamp but with the right colours and embellishment I think it works.
To make this card you will need:
Armfuls of Wishes stamp
The new Christmas Tags stamps
Scalloped edge 148x148mm card blank
Smooth white card
Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels One dies
Die cut snowflakes
Scalloped edge punch
Small hole punch
3mm red satin ribbon
Red Card Candi
Diamond and Gold Stickles
Polar White FlowerSoft
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
Red ink pad
ProMarkers: Gold, Cool Grey 1-5, Pastel Blue, Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Maroon, Pastel Blue, Grass and Forest Green
1. Stamp the Armful of Wishes image onto smooth white card using the Memento ink pad. Colour in the image with ProMarkers. Cut out the coloured image as shown below using the Labels One die.
2. Add Polar White FlowerSoft for the snow on the ground and Diamond Stickles for snowflakes in the sky. Allow to dry.
3. Die cut a piece of red & white dot paper using the largest Labels One die. Attached the coloured image to this.
4. Stamp the mouse image again. Colour the flower only. Cut out the flower and attached it to the coloured image with foam pads.
5. Cut a 135x140mm piece of red card. Cut a 125x140mm piece of white & red dot paper. Punch one of the shorter edges with scalloped edge punch. Attach this to the red card.
6. Stamp the tag greeting using the new Christmas Tags stamps. Cut out the tag and also a piece of red card to the same shape. Draw faux stitching around the red tag. Punch a hole through the tags and thread red ribbon through. Attached the tags and ribbon to the red panel. Tie a bow from the red ribbon and attached to the tags.
7. Attached the red panel to the card blank. To finish add card Candi and snowflakes.