Good morning, another challenge starts today on our blog, but first a big thanks to all that took part in our 'Summer' challenge last month. As always, we had lots of fabulous entries. We can only have one winner, and picked randomly this month's is :
Sue # 53
Here is her stunning winning card using our Beach Hut's image. It really sums up our challenge theme - Well done Sue! Please contact Carol@www.littleclaire.co.uk to receive your prize.
Our Little Claire top three this time are :
Caroline (# 8)
Jocelyn (# 12)
Well done ladies! Please feel free to grab the blinkie from the side-bar and display on your blogs - thanks for playing along!
Now to Challenge # 24 -
It is themed 'Best Friends', so we want to see your images with that theme. For example, it can be a girlfriend, boyfriend or pet anything along these lines.
Our prize this month is three Little Claire Stamps worth £5.50 each
We have a few rules that we would like you to follow, when entering our challenge, they are :
(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
(2) Only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge.
(3) You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES ONLY PLEASE and you may combine with other challenges.
(4) You MUST follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only.
(5) Please provide a link to our blog in your post.
(6) Please leave a link (via link below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
(7) Please turn off Word Verification on your blogs,it makes it so much easier & quicker to leave a comment on your blogs.
(8) The challenge finishes on Friday 14th September @ 18.00pm and the new challenge (#25) will be open on Saturday 15th September 2012.
Here are out Design Team cards for this month, they have worked their magic with lots of gorgeous cards to inspire you!
Donna using 'Cutie Patootie' - 'Bert & Mary on Swing
and 'Little Cutie's' Die Cut Tags
Gaynor using 'We Three Cats' and 'Super Six' Sentiments
Gemma using 'Cutie Patootie' - 'Bert & Mary on a Tree'
and 'Claire's Sentiments'
Georgina using 'Loverly Jubbliee' - 'Robert & Daisy Umbrella' &
Heidi using 'Victoria' & Little Claire sentiment
Helen R using 'Little Shep' and 'Super Six Sentiments'
Lyndsey using 'Flossie & Pootle' Digi Stamp
We will be popping on over to see your creations, please leave us a link and of course, we always love it when you leave us comments.
Please remember the last day to enter our challenge is Friday 14th September 2012.
Have fun, enjoy and good luck!
The Little Claire Design Team