Good morning, it's Friday again already and another blog project to share with you. This week our Design Team member Heidi , has made a quick little distressed card using the fabulous 'Spikey Flowers' stamp.
Here are the instructions and items used to make the card.
Products Used :
Little Claire'Spikey Flowers' Stamp
Cream Scallop Card
Scraps of Cream Cardstock
Lily-bee 'Splendid' paper
Brushed Cordoroy & Spiced Marmelade Distress Ink Pads
Piece of Linen Lace
Two Wooden Butterflies
One small cream pearl
(1) Stamp up image onto small square of cream using brown inkpad.
(2) Using both coloured ink pads, distress around the card shape, paper square and image.
(3) Stick down lace to paper and attach paper down onto the card shape.
(4) Stick image down with sticky pads, rising the image above the lace.
(5) Pull linen thread through butterflies and tie a bow. Stick down using strong tape. Add a small pearl to centre of large flower.
If you would like to purchase this gorgeous stamp, please pop on over via the link HERE .
Thanks for stopping by, if you would like to leave us a comment please do so.
The Little Claire Design Team