Friday Project: 'Wedding Tree' - By Helen R
ProMarkers: Various colours
Square card base
Pale pink & cream cardstock
Corner Bow Die
Classic Circles Nestabilities
Lacey Circles Nestabilities
Cream & pale pink pearls
1. Stamp out your design using stamps from the Changing Tree stamp set. I have added the wine bottle from the Girly embellishments set and the little hearts from the Bunting stamp set, but you can choose how to make up your design and which stamps to use!
2. Cut out this image using circle Nestabilities and cut a ‘Lacey Circle‘ from pale pink cardstock. Colour your design with ProMarkers.
3. Cut a square of pale pink paper (mine is approx. 14cm square, but it will depend on the size of your cardblank). Mount the paper onto a slightly larger piece of cream cardstock and again onto a piece of pale pink cardstock. Stick these onto the card base.
4. Assemble a rectangular panel out of the same paper and cards and stick to the middle of the card as shown in the picture.
5. Stick on the main panel using 3D foam pads.
6. Die cut and add 2 corners and a corner bow.
7. Stamp out, cut and adhere sentiment to the bottom left of the card.
8. To finish, add pearls to the corner pieces and to the middle of the bow.
I Love the Changing Tree stamp set and how versatile it is! In the main set you get the tree and embellishments to make owl, music & wedding trees. Then you can also buy separate sets of embellishments to add to your collection. Christmas, baby and girly themes are available! There is no end to the trees you can create…!
Hope you like the project! Have a lovely weekend everyone! Helen x