Good afternoon, it is my turn (Heidi) to create a blog project this week. I have made a little flowerpot using the gorgeous 'Flowerhead' stamp. These cards are great for special occasions and the 'Flowerhead' stamp is just perfect to use on them. It doesn't take a lot of product and is great for using up all of your scrap papers and card.
Things you will need to make the card :-
Little Claire Flowerhead Stamp
Little Claire 'Sister' Sentiment stamp
Kraft & Cream Card
Blue/Cream Spot paper from 'Blank Canvas' Paperpack
Momento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad
Brown/Cream Baker's Twine
Martha Stewart 'Butterfly' & 'Border' Punches
Circle Scallop & Circle Punches
SU Heart Stamp
Double-sided tape & large sticky pads
Here is how I made my card :-
(1) Firstly, stamp up four flowers onto paper and two hearts onto brown kraft card. Cut flowers and hearts out.
(2) Cut a piece of kraft card measuring : 24 x 9 cms. Score at : 9, 10, 11 & 20 cms. Fold down as shown below, making sure that edges are flattened. Punch along smaller end of card using border punch. Cut down both sides at an angle, this makes the pot shape!
(3) Cut out an oblong of kraft card measuring : 11.5 x 6.5 cms and another in cream measuring 11 x 6cms, stick together. Stamp out sentiment, punch out and attach to a scallop circle of kraft card, stick together.
(4) Tie lace around the card (as shown below). Punch hole in top of one of the 'heart' shapes, thread lace through hole. Attach 'bee' charm to baker's twine and lace. Place a sticky pad under heart to secure.
(5) Attach flowers together using sticky pads and stick to insert. Add pearls.
(6) Attach butterflies and pearls and stick down second heart to back of card at the base.
If you would like to purchase the stamps, kraft card, baker's twine and 'Blank Canvas' paper pack, please pop on over via here .
Hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, please leave us a comment.
The Little Claire Design Team