Good morning, what a cold and frosty morning to wake up to! A big thank you to all of you that took part in our last challenge. We had some fabulous entries, as always and wish you could all be winners! Anyway, with a drumroll, the winner of Challenge # 16 is :
Daisy Chain (#16)
Daisy Chain (#16)
This month, the prize is two of our gorgeous stamps 'And so to bed' and 'Rainy Days' (cards are not included, just for inspiration) x
Our challenge rules:
(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
(2) Only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge.
(3) You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES ONLY PLEASE and you may combine with other challenges.
(4) You must follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only.
(5) Please provide a link to our blog in your post.
(6) Please leave a link (via link below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
The challenge will close at 6pm on Friday, February 2012, the winner/top three will be announced on Saturday, the February 2012 along with Challenge # 18.
Here are what the Design Team have come up with, feast your eyes!
Donna has made a tag using 'Cutie Patootie - Mary'.
Gaynor has made a mini album using 'Butterfly' image and sentiment circle.
Georgina has altered a notebook using 'Flowerhead'.
Heidi has made a gift box using 'Spikey Flowers' stamp.
Helen N has made a little box and decorated using the 'Single Flower' image.
Helen R has made a tag, using 'Blissful' image.
Louise has made a box using the 'Flowerhead' image as a topper.
Maxine has made a little gift treat tag, using the 'Tammy' Swirly Whirly image.
When entering our challenge, please leave a link (below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
We have had two email entries
One from Claire
and one from Maggie
The challenge will close at 6pm on Friday, 10th February 2012, the winner/top three will be announced on Saturday, 11th February 2012 along with Challenge # 18.
The Little Claire Team