This week's blog project comes from Louise and uses the gorgeous 'Good Things, Wheelbarrow' stamp set which includes the main wheelbarrow image plus the sentiment "May your day be brimming with good things" - ideal for lots of occasions.
Here's what you will need to make the card:
13.5cm by 13.5cm gatefold card
one piece of black card measuring 13.2cm by 13.2cm
two pieces of black card measuring 13.5cm by 6.7cm
spare black card for mounting sentiment and image
Craftwork Cards Botanical papers - one piece 12.8cm by 12.8cm and two pieces 13cm by 6.2cm
Promarkers - Cobalt Blue, Pear Green, Soft Green, Walnut, Tan, Lemon, Pale Pink, Cool Grey 1
Spellbinders Lacy Ovals - largest die
Quickie Glue Pen and PVA glue
Diamond Sparkles Butterfly Trails
Here's what you need to do:
1. Stamp the image and sentiment on to the white card.
2. Colour with Promarkers and outline the image with Cool Grey 1.
3. Cut the black card and Botanical Paper to size.
4. Colour the Botanical Paper with the Promarkers as shown above.
5. Mount the Botanical Paper on to black card and stick the the card blank as shown above.
6. Cut out the image using the Lacy Ovals die and then cut two more Lacy Ovals in black card. Mount the image onto staggered black Lacy Ovals to achieve a layered look. Cut out and mount the sentiment on to black card. Mount the image on to the left side of the card and the sentiment on to the right side.
7. Finally, attach the Card Candi as shown and highlight the flowers and the sentiment with Diamond Sparkles.
Another gorgeous blog project from our talented Design Team! We hope you love this one too - please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!
And don't forget, if you're at the NEC show this week please come to stand A45 and say hello. We hope everyone visiting the show has a fabulous time!!