It's Thursday again and time for another lovely blog project! This week we've got an easel card made by Helen N using one of our Christmas stamps called "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" which you can find here on the website.
Here's what you'll need to make the card:
Circle and die cut circles Nestabilities dies
And this is what you need to do:
1. Cut a piece of Bazzill card measuring 30cm by10cm and fold this in two. Open it out again and lay it in front of you. Cut away 3cm at each side of the fold line so your card looks like the photo below.
2. Fold the front narrower panel in half again to form the front part of the easel.
3. Stamp the tree on to the white card and then cut the panel to 11cm by 5cm. Colour the image using Promarkers - colours are shown in the photo below.
4. Cut a piece of the glitter sparkle sheet to roughly the same size and stick this over the entire image. Trim the excess glitter film off the four sides.
5. Attach the image panel on to a piece of silver paper measuring 5.5cm by 11cm and then on to a piece of the purple scrolls paper measuing 6.5cm by 12cm and finally a piece of the Bazzill card measuring 7cm by 13cm. This piece will form the top of the easel.
6. On the inside base of the card stick a piece of silver paper measuring 14.5cm by 9.5cm and fix this to the base and then a piece of the purple scrolls paper measuring 14cm by 9cm on top of that.
7. Stamp the sentiment on to white card and then die cut using the circle die. Die cut a piece of the Bazzill card using the scallop circle die and put this on the base using foam pads - this will form the 'stopper' for the easel.
8. Add the self adhesive gems to the four corners of the base card and the front panel as shown in the photo
We hope you like this card! Don't forget to leave us a comment to let us know what you think!!