Thank you for all your gorgeous entries to our 'flowers' challenge - so many beautiful cards!
Before we get on to the next challenge we need a winner, and that lucky person is...
No.183 - Chris Olsen
Congratulations! Please email Gill at Little Claire with your details (putting 'Little Claire challenge winner' as your subject)
We've also chosen our Top 3 from all entries using Little Claire stamps
No.23 - Marianne
No.48 - Jen
No.167 - Ali
Please help yourself to the Top 3 badge from the sidebar :o)
Now onto challenge 3 - PINK & GREEN
You can add touches of other colours, but your creations must be mainly pink & green.
Here's the fab prize you could win this time
We also have a bit of exciting news - the lovely and talented Donna has joined our DT, and she's made a fab card for the challenge using Lydia Goes Shopping which is currently available as a free download.
And here are the rest of the design team's lovely cards
using Big Hugs
using Mini Claire
using Lydia Goes Shopping
using Spiky Flowers
A FEW RULES
- You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw
- However, only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge
- You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES and you may combine with other challenges
- You must follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only
- Please provide a link to our blog in your post
- Please leave a link to your actual card, not just to your blog
- The challenge will close at 2pm on Fri 1st April
GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!