Wow, thank you for making our first challenge SO successful - we had over 500 entries!
We decided as things went so well, we'd like to do it a bit more often, so our challenges will now be running fortnightly :o)
I can now announce the lucky winner of our first challenge....
No.269 - Betty Wright
Congratulations! Please email Gill at Little Claire with your details (putting 'Little Claire challenge winner' as your subject)
We have also chosen our first Top 3 from all the gorgeous entries using Little Claire stamps...
No.39 - Donna
No.174 - Jackie
No.338 - Kerry
Please help yourself to the Top 3 badge from the sidebar :o)
Now onto Challenge 2 - FLOWERS
You can use floral images, flowery paper, add some flower embellishments - anything you like as long as we can see some flowers!
A quick reminder - you can enter our challenge up to 3 times, we want to make things fair for everyone. We were fairly relaxed about it last time as it was our first challenge, but from now on any extra entries will be removed.
Here's the fab prize you could win this time
And here are the design team's lovely cards
using Pom Pom Dalia
using Daisy Pitcher
using Armful of Wishes
using Single Flower
A FEW RULES
- You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw
- However, only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge
- You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES and you may combine with other challenges
- You must follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only
- Please provide a link to our blog in your post
- Please leave a link to your actual card, not just to your blog
GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!