Friday 24 March 2017

Sending HUGS...

Have you seen our new HUGS stamp set yet?  It premiered on HOCHANDA and we managed to get it in just before all the power went down in the studio, here's another look at this fabulous original stamp set:

Lots of HUGS in one stamp set!  Gorgeous stamps and gorgeous text, a great way to send someone a HUG, we will give one set away - comment and let us know who you would like to give you a hug and we will announce the lucky winner on Monday 27 March:


and we are delighted to say that our Helen has a super double page spread in Making Cards magazine this month featuring 3 cards made with HUGS stamps:

See our new HUGS stamp set here and we hope to see you at Edinburgh this Sunday 26 March at Edinburgh Conference Centre Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh EH14 4AS 
Show Open 10am - 3pm

Everybody needs a hug!

Little Claire x






5 comments:

  1. Oh if I could give a hug to anyone it would be my Mum and Sister both no longer with us. Both fabulous mum's and Sunday being mothers day we miss even more. Now living it is my son who is far from perfect like his Mum but I would lay life down for. Think I might grab a hug tonight when he comes home. Something we don't do often. Good luck everyone sending a hug to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards made with this fabulous set! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what a gorgeous stamp set. I like to hug my husband or my daughter they mean so much to me. We are a rather huggy family. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely stamp set. I would love to give my sister, my niece and nephew a great big bear hug. They moved to Australia 7 years ago. Phone calls and Facetime are no replacement. Xx

    ReplyDelete