Tuesday 9 August 2016

At the Seaside


Good morning - it's Helen here to share two cards I've made recently using the At the Seaside paper packs.  There are two versions of the pack - the larger one has 24 sheets measuring 14cm by 14cm and you can find it here on the website.  The Dinkies version of the paper pack has 40 sheets measuring 8cm by 8cm and you can find it here on the website.

Here's my first card:


I've used the spotted paper from the larger paper pack and the life buoy paper from the Dinkies pack.

The stamp set I used on this card is 'Wavy Seascape' and you can find it here on the website.  The sentiments are part of the set.

And here's my second card:


On this one I've used the spotted and striped papers from the larger paper pack.  The 'Beach Huts' stamp I've used is here on the website and the sentiment is here.

Enjoy the rest of your week

Helen

3 comments: