Heidi here to share my tag card, that I made for our current challenge with the theme of
Here is my kraft tag card which I have made using the following :
LC Designs 'Hunny Bunny' stamp
LC Designs 'Wavy Dogs' sentiment
LC Designs 'Delicate Daisies' paper stack
Kraft Tag Card blank
Die-Namics Circle Stitched die
White stamping card
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad
Stickles - Mercury Glass
Tag Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up 'Hunny Bunny' image and colour in using pens of choice.
(2) Cut out image using sharp scissors.
(3) Die cut a stitched circle from yellow card.
(4) Cut two strips of the 'Delicate Daisies' paper and stick down onto tag, as shown.
(5) Stick circle over paper strips and add cut out image.
(6) From the paper left, cut out three large and one small daisy, add sticky pads and stick to card.
(7) Stamp up sentiment and matt onto a piece of yellow card.
(8) Add cream lace to top of tag and add glitter glue to flower centres.
If you wish to visit the LC Designs website, you can pop on over HERE.
This challenge finishes on Friday 13th May, so please do get your cards linked so that we can pop by your blogs to see what you have made. Our new challenge then starts on Saturday 14th May.
Thank you for visiting our blog today.
Design Team Member - LC Designs