Good morning, our 'Little Claire Likes' project today.
Heidi has altered a small pink gift bag giving it an Easter feel. She has used our lovely 'Hunny Bunny' stamp, which you can purchase this cute little stamp at a special price of only £2.99 (until Thursday 10th April). The little tag used is from the 'Sunshine Sentiment' tag set. The products listed can be found on the website, just click on the item of choice or go via HERE.
Here is a top view of the bag
Here is a list of products used to alter the bag :
Little Claire 'Hunny Bunny' stamp - £
Little Claire 'Little Beautie's' Tag Sentiment Set - £7.50
Me to You Paper Pack - £7.99
Dovecraft Doilies - £1.99
Pastel Eggs Floral Ribbon - £0.50
A4 White Stamping Cardstock (x20 sheets) - £3.50
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad - £3.90
Promarker's Used : Sandstone, Caramel, Ice Grey I, Ice Grey II, Blossom, Dusky Rose, Tulip Yellow and Pastel Beige.
Pink Bag from Hobbycraft
Cream Card, die, wooden button, gold pearls and yellow twine from stash.
Here is a closer look of the coloured image, which has been coloured in using Promarker's.
Here is how the bag was altered
(1) Firstly, using the cream card, cut a piece to measure : 13.5cms x 13cms.
(2) Cut a piece of pink dotty paper to measure : 13cms x 12.5cms, stick together.
(3) Die cut a piece of white card and stamp 'Hunny Bunny' image onto it. Colour in.
(4) Stick a piece of 'Pastel Egg' ribbon over paper and card, stick down at back and then stick to bag.
(5) Stick down doily centrally and then image over the top.
(6) Tie a large bow using ribbon, stick down.
(7) Thread twine through large button, tie a bow and stick to ribbon bow.
(8) Punch out one flower and stick down to corner of image.
(9) Tie two pieces of ribbon to one side of bag handle.
(10) Stamp up tag of choice from set. Cut out.
(11) Tie tag sentiment to handle using twine.
(12) Add pearls to flower and tag.
We do hope you have enjoyed our Easter bag project today.
We have also just launched a new range of 'Little Claire Dinkie's' stamps that are just £2.00 each. Click HERE to visit the website to see them.
The Little Claire Team