Good afternoon, hope you have had a lovely crafty weekend? Little Claire had a stand at the Bracknell show yesterday and it was so nice to see so many familiar faces.
Our 'Little Claire Likes' project today is a male card, using our 'Man Tree' stamp. It is just right for all of those cards that need making for the men. It's a substantial stamp which features most sports and is a great image for the young and mature men in our lives. Heidi has also used a great sentiment set 'Manphabet', it compliments the 'Man Tree' image.
You can purchase the 'Man Tree' stamp for the special price of £4.99 (normally £6.50)
Here is Heidi's card for today :
She has listed all products used and some instructions on how it was made.
Products Used :
Promarkers Used : Denim, Pastel Blue, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Sandstone, Caramel, Ice Grey I, Ice Grey II and Ice Grey III - £1.70 each
(Card blank and brown pearls from stash)
(1) Using a card bland measuring : 12.5cms x 17cms, cut a piece of Aloe Vera card and stick to front of card.
(2) Cut a square of two different coloured papers from the DCWV card stack, cut in half lengthways and stick one of each colour to card.
(3) Stamp up 'Man Tree' image, colour in and ink all card/paper edges using 'Rich Cocoa' inkpad.
(4) Cut 4cm square, cut in half and stick one triangle to each corner of card.
(5) Stick image down centrally over card corners.
(6) Using 'Manphabet' stamp set, stamp up name of choice, cut out and edge with inkpad. Stick down.
(7) Cut an oblong of card measuring : 3.5cms x 2cms, cut a triangle out of one edge, stick down.
(8) Add pearls as shown.
We do hope you have enjoyed the male project today, don't forget to take up our special offer on the 'Man Tree' stamp.
The Little Claire Team