Good morning, welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes'. Today we are showcasing a great little Christmas stamp called 'The Robin & The Ivy'. It features a chubby little robin sitting on a holly bough.
You can purchase this cute little stamp for the special price of
£3.99 (normally £5.50)
until Thursday 25th September 2013 or whilst stocks last
Just call : 0844 800 4376 or via HERE on the website
Here is Heidi's card using the stamp. She has also used one of the great 'Christmas Postcards' which were launched recently.
Here are a list of products used on her card :
Promarkers : Vanilla, Pear Green, Ruby, Sandstone, Caramel and Ice Grey I - £1.70 per pen
(Snowflake Die from stash)
(1) Stamp up image using 'Rich Cocoa' inkpad onto white cardstock. Colour image in with Promarker's.
(2) Stamp up 'Seasons Greetings' postcard sentiment, cut out.
(3) Matt image onto red cardstock, stick together and then down onto card blank.
(4) Die-cut three red snowflakes and one white from spare card.
(5) Stick elements down onto card blank.
(6) Add pearls to decorate and stickles to 'robin' and 'bough'.
We do hope you have enjoyed the card project today, please do leave us a comment.
The Little Claire Team