Hello, Heidi here, welcome to another Weekly Blog Project here at Little Claire. Each week, on a Friday, a different design team member shares a project and lots of inspiration, using one of the gorgeous Little Claire stamps.
Today, I have made a 'quick & easy' Stand card using the lovely 'Geranium' stamp and a sentiment from the 'Harriet the Pony' set. Lots of glorious kraft card and gorgeous papers, lush ribbon and soft coloured Promarkers have been used to make my card.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Geranium Stamp' - £4.50
Little Claire 'Harriet the Pony' Stamp set - £5.50
J'Adore Paper Pack - £7.50
Kraft Cardstock - £1.99 per pack
White A4 Stamping Cardstock - £3.50
Promarkers - Khaki, Pastel Beige, Putty, Sunkissed Pink, Ice Grey I - £1.70 each
White Dotty Ribbon - £3.80
(From stash : Cloud Die, Brown Inkpad & Brown Pearls
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a piece of kraft card measuring : 28cms x 10cms. Score at 7cms & 14cms. Fold smaller section down to make the stand.
(2) Stamp up Geranium image onto white cardstock measuring : 11cms x 7.5cms, colour in using Promarkers.
(3) Cut a mount of kraft cardstock to measure : 11.5cms x 8cms. Ink around image using brown inkpad and mount image onto kraft cardstock.
(4) Cut pieces of paper to measure : 13.5cms x 9.5cms, 13cms x 9cms, 13cms x 9.5cms and 12.5cms x 9cms. Stick larger and smaller peices together.
(5) Attach ribbon to back of smaller piece and stick down as shown. Tie large bow.
(6) Die-cut cloud die twice using kraft cardstock. Ink edges and stamp sentiment onto one piece.Stick both together and down onto card.
(7) Stick all elements together.
(8) Add brown pearls to top and bottom of card.
I do hope you have liked my project and have been inspired by it. Another project will follow next Friday.
Heidi & The Little Claire Team