Today we've got a gorgeous blog project for you from Donna - this beautiful door hanger made with our "And So to Bed" stamp. Donna has used lovely spring colours on it - perfect for cheering everyone up on a cold, grey winter's day!
Here's what you'll need to make the project:
Little Claire 'And So to Bed' stamp which you'll find here on the website
blue card and pink paper
circle and scalloped circle dies or punches
embellishments and lettering of your choice
white card for stamping which you'll find here on the website
And here's what you need to do:
1. Round off the corners of a piece of card measuring 8 1/4 inches by 4 1/4 inches.
2. Punch or die cut a circle out of the card near the top as shown and punch or die cut a scalloped ring in co-ordinating paper or card. Stick over the cut out circle:
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 5 inches by 1 3/4 inches and edge with a border of co-ordinating paper. Stick on to the base as shown:
4. Stamp colour and fussy cut the 'And So to Bed' image.
5. Attach the image on to the base using form pads and add die cut letters and embellishments to finish off:
Isn't that gorgeous? We'd love to read what you think too!
This weekend you can come and see us:
The Creative Crafts Show, Manchester - 10 and 11 February
Stamperama, Stevenage - 12 February