Saturday 16 April 2011

Challenge 5 - animals!

Thank you so much for all your lovely entries for our Spring Celebrations challenge - we've loved looking at them!

There can only be one winner, and that lucky person is...

No.126 - Aqualeiga

Congratulations! Please email Gill at Little Claire with your details (putting 'Little Claire challenge winner' as your subject)

We've also chosen our Top 3 from all the entries using Little Claire stamps

No.3 - Jen
No.93 - Amanda
No.152 - Sarah 


Please help yourself to the Top 3 badge from the sidebar :o)


Now onto Challenge 5 - ANIMALS

Fairly self explanatory really... anything with at least one animal on will be fine!

Here's the absolutely FABULOUS prize that you could win


Wow... Promarkers, prima flowers, stamps and a gorgeous selection of papers!


Here is some inspiration from the design team

using Duck Mum 



using Shep



using Footballing Hedgehogs (digistamp)









using 3 Monkeys (digistamp) 















A FEW RULES

  • You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw
  • However, only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge
  • You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES and you may combine with other challenges
  • You must follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only
  •  Please provide a link to our blog in your post
  • Please leave a link to your actual card, not just to your blog
  • The challenge will close at 2pm on Fri 29th April
GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN! 


12 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty, fantastic cards girls, love the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me as one of your Top 3!!!! Great cards from the DT ladies too!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, well I'm am speechless (very difficult to do with me!) I got picked as one of the Top 3 again. WOW. Thanks so much, such a confidence boost. Love the DT cards as well, am off again to have another think for this challenge. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab DT cards and a great challenge. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects, really cute furry's there. Thanks for a great challenge. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent DT cards again - always such a delight seeing what you come up with!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards from the DT! Beautifully done!! Thanks for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and am so excited! I can't wait to enter some more of your challenges in the future! :)

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work by the DT. Thanks for the inspiration and fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, I can't believe I won! I have sent Gill an email (a few days ago, but haven't heard anything back.....I hope my email got through....? I will send another in a couple of days if I don't hear anything.) Love the DT samples, will be joining you again for this fab challenge. Hugs, Ali (Aqualeiga)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've entered your challenge but as I am new to blogging, I don't know how to put a link to my post so I have linked to my blog, I hope that's ok??

    ReplyDelete
  12. WONDRFULL INSPIRATION FROM TH DT TEAM LUV SUE X

    ReplyDelete