Thursday 3 June 2010

Club stamp cupcakes and cupcake tree

I hope you like my new set of cupcakes and trees and I am posting the cupcake tree as well to see them both together on another card, here we have used the wave punch Martha Stewart, white word peeloffs, pink, white and pear green Bazzill card and promarkers, vanilla, cocoa,satin and baby pink plus a simple flower from Woodware punch, I hope you like it and if any club members would like to upload ideas for all our other members with this set I would be very grateful to you all xx

3 comments:

  1. how do we upload our own photos to your blog please? i'm very new to the blog - world and have no idea how to add photos of cards i've made with your stamps?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Slinkysks I am new and hoped everyone else already how to upload, if you take a pic and email me at info@littleclaire.co.uk I can upload it for you until I work out or one of my fellow cardmakers enlighten me as I would love to see hundreds of ideas for us all to see? LOL !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, i'll email some pics over this later! :-) Sx

    ReplyDelete