Leaving a Comment on the Blog
If you want to leave a comment on a blog post, here’s what you need to do:
1. Look at the bottom of the post and you’ll see a note when the post was made and by whom.
2. Beside this is an indication of how many comments have been made. If you click on this, it will take you to a list of all the comments made so far and right at the bottom of the page you’ll see “Add Comment” and a box underneath.
3. Type your comment in the box.
4. Underneath the box there’s a drop down menu headed ‘comment as’ – you can either sign in using your Google details or, if you don’t have a Google account go to the bottom option and sign in as ‘anonymous’
5. Press ‘publish’ – you will then be asked to complete a word verification which you need to type in the box and then press ‘publish’ again.
6. You will then get a message to say that ‘your comment will be visible after approval’ – we have to approve all comments before they are published on the blog.