Entering a Card in Our Blog Challenge
1. Go to the bottom of the blog challenge posting and look for a little blue shape with a picture of a frog on it and the words “add your link”. Click on this button.
2. Three boxes will now appear underneath the blue button. In the first box you need to put the URL or web address for your blog post. The easiest way to do this is to copy the blog post address and then paste it in to this box.
3. Underneath this in the next box, you need to put your name – whatever you write here will appear on the blog challenge post.
4. In the next box down, you can put your e-mail address, if you want to.
5. Click on the ‘submit link’ blue button and you will see your name appear on the numbered list at the end of the challenge post – this means that your ‘link’ has been captured. If you click on your name, you will be taken to your blog post.
And if you don’t have a blog, you can e-mail your entry to email@example.com