Today we are sharing our 'Little Claire Likes' project using two stamps from our extensive range.
Firstly, the completely versatile 'Bunting' stamp set, which comes complete with bunting alphabet. Our card's centre image is one of our 'Dinky' stamps called 'Balancing Act'. This cute little stamp is only £2.00 can be found on the website HERE along with loads of other sweet little images.
We are offering the 'Bunting' stamp set, which normally retails at £8.99, for only £6.50 until Thursday 25th January. You can find this set HERE.
Heidi's card is full of bunting and lilac colours. She has added some gingham paper along with some little purple flowers and glossy accents to the tortoise shell, owl's tummy and the birds wing.
Card Product List :
Purple card, White stamping card, Lilac gingham paper, flowers
and hexagon die from stash.
Double-sided tape, sticky dots and pads.
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a piece of lilac card to fit card blank.
(2) Cut a piece of lilac gingham paper half a cm smaller than the card, stick down.
(3) Cut out two hexagons. One from purple card and one smaller using white card.
(4) Stamp 'Balancing Act' onto hexagon shape, colour in.
(5) Stick down onto purple hexagon shape and onto card.
(6) Using 'bunting', stamp up four times, colour and cut out.
(7) Cut off last piece of bunting from each edge of pieces.
(8) Stick down onto card (as shown) using sticky pads.
(9) Stamp up sentiment, matt onto purple card, stick to card.
(10) Attach sticky dots to back of flowers and place on card.
(11) Add glossy accents and leave to dry overnight.
We do hope you have enjoyed our tutorial, thank you for visiting the blog today.
The Little Claire Team