Good morning and Happy Christmas! I hope you're having a fabulous day and a wonderful holiday.
here to share a photo tutorial for a card I've created using one of the new 'wavy' stamps from LC Designs.
Here's what you'll need to make the card:
black paper and card
pink patterned paper
Detail Clear Embossing Powder
colouring medium of your choice
And here's what you need to do:
1. Stamp the main image from the stamp set on to white card using the Versafine ink pad. I've embossed my image using Detail Clear Embossing Powder. This is because I wanted the detail from the Versafine pad but also wanted to colour the image using Promarkers - using the embossing powder means that the stamping won't 'bleed' when you use the alcohol markers.
2. Use the 'Have a Purrfect Birthday' sentiment and curve it on an acrylic block as shown in the photo below - hover over the stamped image before inking it so you can adjust the sentiment until it follows the line of the main image.
3. Stamp as shown in the photo below:
4. Use the following measurements to make your base card, scoring between each section of the card:
5. Next mat a piece of black paper measuring 12.5cm by 8cm on to the main section of the card and a piece of patterned paper measuring 12cm by 7.5cm as shown below:
6. Then mat a piece of black paper measuring 5.5cm by 8cm on to the front of the card and a piece of patterned paper measuring 5cm by 7.5cm as shown below:
7. Finally mat a piece of black paper measuring 1.5cm by 7.5cm on to the final section of the card and a piece of patterned paper measuring 1cm by 7cm as shown in the photo below:
8. To assemble the card, attach tape to the other side of the card as shown in the photo below and fold the card round to form a box shape.
9. Mat the stamped image on to black card and attach to the front of the 'box' as shown in the photo below. Finish the card using some black gems:
10. This is the top view of the card:
And here's the card again:
The card folds flat to go in the post.
I hope you've enjoyed my little project.
Enjoy the rest of the holidays!!