Today, I have made a little fun card using a brand new dinkie stamp.
Have you met 'Daisy the Sheep'. Isn't she gorgeous?
She is only £2.00 and joins lots of new 'dinkies' over on the website HERE.
I love this little stamp so much, that I had to stamp her up six times! I have coloured her in with my faithful Promarker pens, adding a black sheep into the family. After cutting out the images, I have rubbed the backs of them with a ball tool, to give them shape.
I have used a great sentiment set called 'Dictionary Definitions' and used the 'daughter' stamp. My youngest Georgia turns 15 on Monday, so thought this card would be just right for her.
Here is a product list and instructions, should you wish to make a 'Daisy' card.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Daisy the Sheep' - Dinkie Stamp - from website
Little Claire 'Dictionary Definitions' sentiment stamp set - from website
Little Claire 'Gingham' paper pack - from website
White Card blank
White Stamping cardstock
Green and Yellow Bazzill Cardstock
Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad
Three sizes of circle dies
Yellow ric-rack ribbon
Tools : Scissors, Cosmic Shimmer Glue and sticky foam pads.
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a square of green and yellow Bazzill cardstock, matt together and stick down to card blank.
(2) From the 'Gingham' paper pack, cut a piece of green gingham paper to fit on card.
(3) Die cut three different sized circles, one from green card, one from yellow check paper and one from white stamping card.
(4) Stamp up 'daughter' image onto white circle.
(5) Stamp up six 'Daisy the Sheep' images, colour in, cut out and emboss at back with ball tool.
(6) Stick die cut circles together, stick down onto card.
(7) Arrange 'Daisy' shapes around the circle sentiment and stick down using sticky pads.
(8) Add glossy accent to 'black' sheep, leave to dry.
I do hope you have enjoyed my blog project today, Daisy sure is a cutey!