Hi! It's my turn this week (Georgina) for the Weekly Project. I have made a card using the lovely You're so Tweet! stamp.
To make this card you will need:
You're so Tweet! stamp from Little Claire
Georgina's Buttons & Stitching stamp set from Little Claire
Save the Date! stamp set from Little Claire
148x148mm white scalloped card black
Purple tag card from Little Claire
Smooth white card
White dots on purple paper from Little Claire
White dots on pale purple paper from Little Claire
10mm dark purple ribbon
Scalloped edge punch
White gel pen
Black fineliner pen
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
Dark purple ink pad
ProMarkers: Orchid, Bluebell, Lilac, Purple, Aubergine, Walnut, Forest Green, Yellow, Cocoa and Pastel Yellow.
1. Stamp the You're so Tweet stamp twice onto smooth white card using the Memento ink pad. Colour the images with ProMarkers.
2. Cut one tag from the purple tag card. Cut out one of the coloured images and attach it to the tag.
3. Cut the large birds, large flower and heart from the second coloured image and attach to the tag with foam pads. Draw in white faux stitching. Add Glossy Accents to the heart and centre of the flower.
4. Cut a piece 13.5cm x 14cm of purple dotty paper, a piece 12.5cm x 13.5cm of white card and a piece 11.5cm x 13cm of pale purple dotty paper. Attach together as show below.
5. Stamp the button stamps onto kraft card and also onto the dotty paper. Stamp the stitching onto the dotty paper as shown below. Cut out the kraft buttons and use the screw punch to add the holes. Attach the buttons to the dotty paper.
6. Cut a strip 6.5cm x 12.5cm of white card. Punch the two long edges with the scalloped punch. Cut a piece 3.5cm x 12.5cm of purple dotty paper. Attach to the centre of the dotty backgrounds.
7. Thread the ribbon through the top of the tag. Attach the tag to the dotty papers. Attach the ends of the ribbon behind the dotty paper.
8. Cut a piece 5cm x 1.5cm of white card. Stamp the sentiment with a purple ink pad. Cut off two corner to form a tag shape. Use the screw punch to punch a hole in the top of the tag. Add faux stitching. Attach to the top of the tag. Attach the dotty panel to the card blank.
9. Stamp the sentiment and age using the Save the Date! stamp set. Cut out the circle and add to the card with foam pads.
10. Tie a bow from the purple ribbon and attach to the tag. To finish add a pearl to the bow.