Good morning, here is another Monday 'Little Claire Likes' project from Heidi. Today, she has made a card using one of 'Dinkie' stamps - 'Branch Owls'.
It is a really lovely image, great for any occasion and as it is a little stamp, you can make small or large cards with it.
You can purchase this little cutie from our website HERE, along with many others.
Here is Heidi's card. She has made a little frame from summery papers and kraft card.
Product List :
Promarkers : Sandstone, Caramel, Pear Green, Almond, Putty, Mustard & Pastel Beige
- £1.90 each pen.
(Paper and pearls from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a piece of summery paper, 14cms x 14cms. Fold two sides into the centre, turn and fold other two sides into centre and score all sides well. Stick edges down with sticky pads.
(2) Fold edges back on each side, as shown.
(3) On a piece of 9cms square white cardstock, stamp up little 'Branch owl' image and colour in.
(4) Cut a square of paper to measure 14cms x 14cms, stick to front of kraft card.
(5) Cut a square of kraft card : 11cms x 11cms, stick down onto paper.
(6) Stick your little image inside frame, stick down and also stick to card.
(7) Stamp up image around edges of card.
(8) Add four pearls to points on frame.
We do hope you have enjoyed our little 'Owl' project today. We also have some great offers on 'Dinkie' purchases, you can go check them out HERE.
The Little Claire Team
Lovely card and really different with the paper folding! The branch owls are very cute and look great on this card. Debra xReplyDelete