Hi there! It is my turn (Helen) to share a project with you today. I have made a simple card that can be put together quickly, will work in different colour schemes and can be adapted for lots of different occasions!
You will need
‘Spikey Flowers’ stamp (Little Claire’s): This is currently available as a ‘Dinkies’ stamp and could be used as a smaller image or stamped several times for a bigger image. Alternatively you could use another of Little Claire’s lovely floral stamps. J
‘Little Beauties’ tag stamp set (Little Claire’s)
White stamping card (Little Claire’s)
Memento ink in ‘Lady Bug’ and ‘Tangelo’
Dark brown cardstock
Patterned papers (Mine are ‘My Mind’s Eye, Notable’)
Adhesives: 3D foam pads and glue
1. Stamp out your image onto white card stock, using a combination of colours on the stamp. Ink very lightly with blue ink before mounting on dark brown card stock and adding gems to the centre of the flowers.
2. Cut out 4 pieces of coordinating paper and mount them onto dark brown card stock. Mine are the following sizes, although you can choose to have your layers different sizes, considering the size of your card blank: 14.5cm x 13.5cm, 10cm x 10cm, 13cm x 5cm and 10cm x 4.5cm.
3. Stick the largest panel to the card base and then the smaller square towards the top left hand side. Arrange the long rectangle as shown and adhere this to the card.
4. Before sticking the smallest rectangle down, attach ribbon and then adhere using 3D foam pads.
5. Stamp out a tag greeting, lightly ink the edges in blue and attach under your bow. Use 3D foam pads to attach the main image to your card.
6. Finally, attach gems to the bottom of your card as shown in the picture and 3 gems to the top right hand corner of the card.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my project, I hope you find it useful! J Helen x