Good morning, it's Monday again so we are sharing another project with you.
This week, Heidi has made a Graduation card using our 'Book Owl' stamp. It is a fun little image, that is great for all of those book lovers in your life! You can purchase it at the special price of £4.50 until this Thursday, 5th May 2014. Just pop on over HERE.
With graduation ceremonies and school leavers approaching, its a great stamp for those special occasion cards that need to be made.
Here is a product list :
DCWV 'Chickadee' Paper Stack
Promarker's : Spice, Honeycomb, Denim Blue, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Pear Green and Ice Grey I - £1.90 per pen
Linen thread, Labels 22 Die, Wooden leaves and Brown pearls from stash.
Card Instructions :
(1) Firstly, cut a piece of 'brown leaf' paper to fit a 15cms x 15cms square card, then an orange piece, stick together.
(2) Cut the bottom of a piece of paper, with the scallop edge and stick over the card on the left-hand side.
(3) Stamp up 'Book Owl' image, colour in with Promarker's. Die-cut image.
(4) Die-cut a frame using 'brown leaf' paper and stick over image.
(5) Stick down image and wind linen thread around. Tie a bow.
(6) Attach wooden leaves under bow of thread.
(7) Stamp up 'Graduation' onto white card, punch out and stick to top of card.
(8) Cut two oblongs of paper, cut into bottom edges to make flags.
(9) Add brown pearls.
We do hope you have enjoyed our project today, please do leave us a comment.
The Little Claire Team