I needed a few quick Thank You cards for the children to give out following their haul from the Easter Bunny, so I have created a set of Clean and Simple cards.
I created a simple layout using Microsoft Word, combining the digi image with a typed sentiment. I printed four of these onto a sheet of card.
I cut them out and mounted each onto a different colour of card, before fixing to the card blanks with double sided tape.
Flowers have been coloured to match the card and to add a little detail I’ve doodled a border, added some pearls and dotted the flower centres with some Glitter Glue.
Here is one of the finished cards:
- Geranium Flower Digi Stamp
- Alcohol Markers
- Scalloped 12.5cm Square Card Blanks
- White Stamping Card
- Various Coloured Card
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Gold Glitter Glue
- Black Fineline Pen
Step by Step:
- Using the computer combine the digi image with a sentiment and repeat three more times so you have 4 to an A4 page.
- Print onto white stamping card and cut out so each measures 10.5cm square.
- Mat and layer onto coloured card and fix to the card blanks.
- Colour the image with alcohol markers, match the flower colour to the coloured card.
- Doodle a border using a black fine line pen.
- Decorate with pearls.
Thanks for stopping by