Wednesday 26 February 2014

The new club stamps for March...

... are being processed right now!

Here is a peek of the new March designs which are winging their way to our lovely club members this week:










mmmm.... very nice - this new set will be revealed in all its glory from Saturday 01 March together with all of the samples created by our lovely teamies and it promises to be extremely useful for both male and female cards.
Steve will be taking the stamps along with lots of samples to the Make-it show at Farnborough later this week.

Little Claire x













4 comments:

  1. ooooo these look exciting - looking forward to them arriving xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing as I won this months club stamp set recently I can't wait to see this one and get it ordered too.The sneaky peaks are fab but I can't wait to see more.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like, Rachel and Debbie, this one has been a real hit with our teamies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting ... I spy an owl!

    I have taken the not-so-brave step of ousting most of my wooden-backed stamps (some unused) because clear is the way to go.

    I love your designs and, even as a new member but 'old' crafter, am learning all the time.

    ReplyDelete