Friday 28 February 2014

Little Claire Friday Project

Hello to you all, My share today is a first for me at Little Claire's....
It's the Friday Project
I have decided to show how you can make a background for all the lovely silhouette stamps that are
available from Little Claire

I first started by gathering all I needed

After stamping my image onto my card  with some black Versafine ink I punched a 2 inch circle to use as a mask for the moon,you can place this wherever you like

Using Faded Jeans distress ink and a sponge start inking the card around the image and moon making sure you hold the moon mask firmly, I have left some free of ink where I think the moon is shining.

I have also gone around the top corners with Festive Berries distress ink to give some depth to the image.


 To get the effect of clouds across the moon I have picked some ink up on a cotton bud and simply  wiped it across.

I then assembled everything and this is the end result.

Supplies used
 Stamp-Meadow Girl
Backing Paper DCWV Floral Foliage
Postcard Sentiment Stamp
Versafine Ink
Ranger Distress Ink Faded Jeans and Festive Berries
2 inch circle punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Coredinations

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp and wonderful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background for this lovely stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this technique, thanks for the instructions Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for showing us how to do the lovely background, it's so effective. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tut Doreen...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh thanks for this Doreen, gonna give it a go. Fab card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing tutorial and love what you have created.Such a lovely scene.Stunning.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete