Wednesday 24 February 2016

Monthly Challenge Inspiration - Susan


Hi Susan here!!



Just wanted to remind you of the stamping Challenge Love and Marriage !!

The prize on offer is...

a £10.00 voucher to spend on the website









I made a very simple card starting with a square white pearlescent card blank.

To this I added a sheet of Floating Butterflies paper - these are supplied at 14cm by 14cm which is just smaller than a 6in by 6in card.

I stamped the image Wavy Wedding on white card and addeda little colour with Promarkers.
 I then cut the image out with the butterfly die
 snipping and overlapping the die with the end pictures.
Finally I added some die cut butterflies which had been distressed with 'Shabby Shutters' and stamped with Happy 'I Do' Day.






Do join the Challenge making a project to follow the theme!

AND ...there's a special offer on these new paperpacks over on the website...





Happy Crafting!




4 comments: