We are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' project with you today.
Heidi has made a twisted easel card using our showcased stamp set, 'Birdhouse Garland' and one of our 'Dinky' stamps, 'Flowerhead'. She has used a great little sentiment from the 'Sweetest Wishes' stamp set, stamped on the tag.
You can purchase 'Birdhouse Garland' at the reduced price of £3.99 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 1st May 2014. You can get to the website HERE.
Here is a list of products used on the card :
Promarkers : Pear Green, Blossom, Rose Pink, Almond, Putty, Sandstone, Caramel & Pastel Beige - £1.70 per pen
Frond Punch and Dies from stash
Card Instructions :
(1) Take one of the kraft card blanks and fold one side in half.
(2) Cut another card blank in half and stick one piece, to the folded side.
(3) Stamp up 'Birdhouse Garland' image onto white card and three of the small Dinky 'Flowerhead' onto spotty & check paper. Cut out flowers.
(4) Cut two pieces of white card to measure : 14.5cms square.
(5) Cut two pieces of check paper : 14cms x 14cms, stick to white card.
(6) Cut two pieces of pink dotty paper : 8cms x 14cms, stick down.
(7) Die-cut shapes including image using a circle shape.
(8) Colour in image and stamp up sentiment onto tag. Tie ribbon on tag.
(9) Punch out leaves.
(10) Add all elements to card and lastly add pearls.
We do hope you have enjoyed our blog project today.
The Little Claire Design Team