Hi everyone, it's Lynsey here to share some digi inspiration with you today.
You will need:
Image - Digi Wellie Boots
Sentiment - Dinkie Text
Papers - Lili of the Valley
Wellie Boot Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die
1. Print off the Digi image and die cut into a circle using the stitched circle die.
2. Colour image with copic markers or your chosen medium
3. Cut a piece of kraft card to cover the front of your card blank
4. Cut 3 pieces of patterned paper, one to cover the kraft card leaving a small border and 2 further pieces cut into rectangles.
5. Paint the edges of the papers with white paint and leave to dry
6. Die cut 2 leaves from white card and then colour green using markers
7. Mat and layer up the papers as per the card image.
8. Stamp the dinkie text sentiment in the top left hand corner of the page.
9. Fix the ribbon across the top of the matted papers and card stock and stick to the front of your card blank.
9. Finally glue your die cut leaves and flowers into place around your image to finish.