Thursday 4 June 2015

Winners of Christmas Westie Postbox Stamps!

What a day to be announcing winners for a Christmas stamp - it's so lovely and sunny outside!
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition last week to win our cute little Christmas Westie Postbox.  The two lucky winners chosen at random are:

Jennifer Scull - 'what a precious stamp and cards made with it! Well a cheque for a few million dollars would certainly be a nice change from the bills I usually receive in the mail. tee hee!'

Lucy Woods - 'Aww I love that little westie at the postbox!! Postboxes and robins are my favourite on Xmas cards too! My nan had a lovely westie years ago! She'd adore this too!
Ooh fab new crafty goodies would be at the top of my lists of things I'd love to receive in the post! Or a gorgeous handmade card - I don't have any crafty friends! Lol x'


Well done ladies - please contact Gill to claim your prize!

Enjoy the sunshine!

The Little Claire Team xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, thank you so very much! what a surprise to see my name listed here as one of the lucky winners! congrats to Lucy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies! Enjoy your stamps. Lucy, I can't wait to see what you make with yours. Debra x

    ReplyDelete