Tuesday 19 May 2015

Winners of Mono Magic Paper Stacks Competition


Apologies to everyone who entered our competition on 29 April - due to a slight technical hitch, we were unable to announce the winners on 7 May as stated and then we totally forgot - oops!
Anyway, here are the winners....

These papers are just so useable. Unfortunately my leg is in plaster and have difficulty walking with both legs so with one I have no hope but it doesn't stop the crafting. Have a good weekend all. Karen from Durham

What a brilliant idea! I am hoping to do some card making at the weekend - the weather is not going to be good, so it is a good chance to 'catch up' on supplies! Glennis

I'm liking these paper pads....so useful! This weekend I am getting together with some of the family, and the rest of it I plan to make all my cards needed for May, particularly if the weather is not so kind to us! Janice

Well done ladies, please contact Carol to claim your prize!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners and I hope Karen's leg gets better soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely news! Thank you so much 😊 I will email Carol now.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your crafty goodies! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations winners! Enjoy using your paper. Debra x

    ReplyDelete