Hello and welcome to another great weekly project in our 'Little Claire Likes' posts.
Today, is the turn of a favourite set - 'Freedom'. It has lots of beautiful elements, including two butterflies, which decoupage so well and a two-part beautiful sentiment.
You can purchase this gorgeous set of stamps at the reduced price of £5.00 (normally £8.99) subject to availability.
Here is Heidi's card using the stamps. She has made a three-panelled card from kraft card, dotty ribbon, Promarker's and a lovely Vintage Sepia inkpad.
Products Used :
Versafine 'Vintage Sepia' Inkpad
Promarker Pens - Oatmeal, Coral, Khaki, Pastel Beige and Putty
Crop-o-dile, Labels # 22 die, sticky pads and sticky tape from stash.
Card Instructions :
(1) Using kraft card, cut three squares of card measuring : 10cms x 10cms.
(2) Cut three white squares : 9.5cms x 9.5cms.
(3) Over all three white squares, stamp up 'Buddlea' image, colour in.
(4) Onto two small oblongs, stamp up first and second half of 'Freedom' sentiments,
matt onto kraft card.
(5) Die-cut shape and stamp 'Butterfly Cage' image onto it. Add small sentiment.
(6) Ink around all edges using 'Versafine' inkpad.
(7) Stamp up four smaller 'Butterfly' images, cut out and ink edges.
(last panel of card)
(8) Using Crop-o-dile, punch two small holes onto edge of centre piece and two on each side piece, one edge only.
(9) Thread dotty ribbon through holes and tie knots.
(10) Stick all elements together, add pearls.
We do hope that you have enjoyed our Monday project today, please feel free to leave us a comment.
We are also still having a sale on our website, lots of stamps/products to be sold to make-way for lots of new gorgeous Little Claire stamps, coming soon. You can see what we have in our 'Sale' section - HERE.
The Little Claire Team