Welcome to our monthly challenge for June. We had lots of wonderful entries into our 'Spots & Stripes' challenge last month.
Our winner of the Little Claire goodies is :
# 40 - Jennifer
Here is her winning card :
Well done! Please contact Carol (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will forward on your prize.
This month, our theme is 'Bright & Beautiful' and we have a great sketch to follow. We would like to see lots of bright and beautiful papers and embellishments on your entries. Here is our sketch, which was designed by our ex-teamie Gemma - thanks Gemma x.
We are offering two prizes this month. The first, we are also offering one blogger the chance to be a guest designer for Little Claire for the August and September challenges.. To qualify, just use a 'Little Claire' stamp on your entries, digi-image or topper. Follow our sketch and you could be the lucky person. When entering the challenge via linky, leave us a comment telling us why you would like to be on our team.
Our second prize is as shown below, it includes lots of Little Claire stamps.
Prize includes - Four stamp sets :
Little Claire 'Sentiments Mix'
Little Claire - 'Save the date!
Little Claire - 'And so to bed'
Little Claire - 'Lazy Days'
Now to our team members makes, they have made some really 'Bright & Beautiful' cards using our great sketch.
Diane has used
'Can't make tea, cat on knee' stamp and sentiment
Gaynor has used
Little Claire Topper & new 'Rebecca's Sentiments'
Heidi has used
'Freedom' - May Club Stamp set
Helen N has used
'Seascape' Stamp set
Lozzy has used
'Changing Bird House' - our June Club Stamp
Marianne has used
'Tulip Bunny' stamp and a push-out sentiment
Here are the challenge rules to follow :
Can we please ask that your card/creation is an original design of your own and not a copy or remake of another card. This is plagiarism and these entries WILL NOT be included.
(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
(2) Only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge.
(3) You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES ONLY PLEASE and you may combine with other challenges.
(4) You MUST follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only.
(5) Please provide a link to our blog in your post.
(6) Please leave a link (via link below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
(7) Please turn off Word Verification on your blogs, it makes it so much easier & quicker to leave a comment on your blog.
(8) The challenge finishes on Friday, 11th July 2014 @ 16.00pm and the new challenge (# 47) will be open on Saturday, 12th July 2014.
Thank you for stopping by our post today, we do hope you enjoying playing with our theme and sketch. We are looking forward to stopping by your blogs to see what you have created using it.
The Little Claire Design Team