For this card you will need:
The Robin and the Ivy stamp
Dark green tag card blank
Christmas Text sentiment stamps
White Christmas Pals Outline Stickers
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
White ink pad
Smooth white card
Corner rounder punch
Green Bakers Twine
Lacey Circles Nestabilities
ProMarkers: Pastel Blue, Forest Green, Holly, Cocoa, Henna, Gold, Berry Red, Cardinal and Gold
1. Cut three 60x80mm pices of gold card and three 55x75mm pieces of white card. Round all the corners with a corner rounder punch.
2. Stamp sections of The Robin and the Ivy stamp as show in the photo with the Memento ink pad.
3. Carefully just ink the snowflake above the robins head with the white ink pad and stamp all over the tag.
4. Colour the stamped images with ProMarkers before attached the white and gold panels to the tag as shown in the photo.
5. Stamp the circle sentiment onto white card with the Memento ink pad. Cut the sentiment and the gold circle out using the Lacey Circles dies.